What Bay Point Does
- Identifies when a Roth Conversion is advisable.
- Asks your CPA to run an analysis to determine the optimal amount of conversion.
- Determines whether to use cash or securities, and if necessary, identifies the securities to transfer for the conversion.
- Sends you the required TD Ameritrade form for the conversion.
- Submits the form to TD Ameritrade.
What Your CPA Does
- Runs the analysis to determine the optimal amount of conversion.
- Communicates the information to Bay Point.
What You Do
- Sign the TD Ameritrade form and return to Bay Point.