What Bay Point Does
- Recommends the type of plan to use: Pre-Paid Tuition, College Investment or both.
- Recommends the amount and timing of contributions.
- Recommends a portfolio allocation for your College Investment accounts.
- Provides you with a link to the online applications.
- Connects these accounts to our Wealth Management System to include in our ongoing planning.
- Monitors the portfolio allocation of each account and makes adjustments as necessary.
What You Do
- Complete and submit the applications.
- Provide Bay Point your log in credentials so we can connect accounts to our Wealth Management System.
- Make contributions. For automatic monthly contributions, set up funding from your bank checking account.
- Provide a year-end statement showing total annual contributions to your CPA.
- Submit requests for reimbursements of college expenses using the 529 plan web site. These should be submitted in the same calendar year as the expenses are incurred.